The purpose of the Production Assistant Certification is to develop qualified individuals who can work on Utah film, TV and commercial sets.
To achieve the Production Assistant Certification, participants must complete all 5 steps of the program:
- Register for the program below. The Utah Film Commission will then email you the online training & quiz.
- Pass prerequisite online training with quiz.
- Complete a Utah Film Commission approved Production Assistant On Set Workshop and pass online exam.
- Interview with the Utah Film Commission.
- Program completion- receive certification.
Cost: $100 // $75 for Avrec Members (Members: contact Avrec directly to register)
Upcoming Production Assistant On Set Workshops (Step 3):
Next date coming soon.
at Avrec Art House
led by Brent Geisler, DGA.
with Marcie Gibboney
More about the Utah Film Commission:
The Utah film Commission markets the entire State Of Utah for film, television and commercial production by promoting the use of local professional cast & crew, support services, locations and the Motion Picture Incentive Program. We are a client driven agency, also serving as a liaison to production companies filming in the state.
801.538.8740 // film.utah.gov
More about Avrec Art House:
Avrec is excited to be teaming up with the Utah Film Commission to offer this new certification. Getting locals hired on the productions happening in Utah is a shared passion of our organizations and we feel this certification will help our entry level crew. To learn more about Avrec & our membership program, visit our membership page.
801.906.0736 // contact (at) avrecarthouse (dot) com.